- Sweet Reuben. A little boy who made my Friday mornings fun. Your funeral was tough. You will be so dearly missed. I will remember how much you loved to sing, "What does the whale say? Whale says MMMMmmmmmm' and how lucky we were to have sunshine just about every single Friday.
- When I first started dating Mr Fox, so much reminiscing going on as we celebrated 10 years of happiness together.
- To try and enjoy the winter coldness.
|The last of the leaves|
|Winter view of the North Shore|
- Wearing all my winter woollies. Hats, gloves, scarves, cardigans....the whole kit and caboodle. Gotta love winter fashion.
- Making progress on my crochet blanket and seeing my wool stash shrinking rather satisfyingly.
- Working on secret squirrel projects. Love making things for others.
- Lilly the cat snuggles; the best lap warmer.
- Hot water bottles and really cute hot water bottle covers.
- Showers, nothing better for cold bones than a long hot shower. Mmm.
- Hearing about Ma and Pa's home improvements. Can't wait to see them for myself.
- That Dad's operation was a success and that he is on his way back to feeling 100%
|Granny hexagon blanket...(colours off in photo sorry)|
|Only 2 more big hexagons to go and then on to the littlies|
Looking forward to
- Moving in August but enjoying soaking up all the wonderfulness that is our home right now.
- Getting a tattoo this afternoon. Exciting.
- Little baby Arleigha turning one, how can that be?!!
- Going out tonight with friends. Yay for the weekend.
- Hopefully getting tickets to see Die Die Die at the Winchester.
- All the birthdays in July.
|Flowers and a cat who claims all crochet to be her own|
|Like a little hobbit valley at night|
|Love coming home to a this cosy view in the dark. Lace, stars and coloured glass|